Joint usage/ research center and Joint usage/ education center (MEXT)
Joint usage/ research center
The Institute of Nature and Environmental Technology was authorized as a joint usage/research center by the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology in April 2016. Utilizing the Noto supersites and our international research networks, we have developed a collaborative research center involving the analysis of pollutant transportation in the Circum-Sea of Japan, integrated model simulations of terrestrial-atmospheric-marine dynamics, assessments of the harmful influence of contaminants on human health, and predictions of the future global environment.
♣Kanazawa University KINET DataBase ⇒Click HERE
Joint usage/ education center
The Noto Marine Laboratory was authorized in July 2012 as a joint usage/education center by the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology. In this education center, we teach students at Japanese universities, including Kanazawa University, about the Sea of Japan environment by fostering their own research initiatives. Furthermore, the number of overseas university students using the center is now increasing and contributes to our aim of educating both domestic and foreign students.
Application Forms and Guidelines in 2017
- Call for applications 2017
- Form 1 (Application form for collaborative research)
- Form 2 (Application form for workshop)
- Form 3 (Report form for collaborative research)
- Form 4 (Report form for Workshop)
- Written pledge
- List of the Joint Usage facilities and equipment
- Guideline for collaborative researches and workshops of the Joint Usage programme